Do you have a great idea for a TV show, set in Santa Fe? Submit your 60-90 second teaser/trailer to the Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project to win a $25,000 package of goods, cash, and services to make your completed pilot!
Submissions open October 31th, see details below. Early submissions will be screened at the November 21st “Future” Mix party; audience choice wins $500 cash.
A special jury will choose the final 1st place winner on December 7th, where the $25,000 grand prize award will be given at the Santa Fe Film Festival “Tune Up” Event. The completed pilot will be screened at the Santa Fe Film Festival in May 2014.
Turn your world around! Make history! Write, direct and produce your own TV show in Santa Fe!
In Partnership with
- Shoot Santa Fe
- Mix Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Economic Development
25K (or more) Award: Cash and industry resources
Winner will have the use of the following resources to create either a 10 min pilot for a studio pitch or a 22 min pilot. This will premier at the Santa Fe Film Festival and air on SF TV Channel 28.
- Cash from Shoot Santa Fe ($2,500)
- Crew hours from IATSE
- Product from Elliot Location Equipment Rentals
- Product from Duke City Catering
- Camera rental from Panavision
- Santa Fe Studios and TM Equipment Rentals
- And more
October 31st through November 17, 2013 Early Bird Deadline
- $25 Regular Fee
- $15 Students
November 18th through December 1, 2013 Final deadline
- $50 Regular Fee
- $25 Students
How to submit:
- Send a digitized file to SFFF via dropbox nani@http://santafefilmfestival.com
- Or drop off thumb drive with digital file at SFFF office to 60 W. San Francisco Street Suite 307 Santa Fe, NM 87501. (3rd floor of the Arcade building on the plaza, 3 doors down from Rooftop Pizza) Hours are from 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Pay in person at the office or online through SFFF website.
- Download submission form, sign agreement, and email it to nani@http://santafefilmfestival.com or drop it off at the office.
Title, Premise, & Rules:
Title: Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project
Premise: A Slice of Life
Rules Judges will be basing their votes on
- Must be 60 – 90 seconds long.
- Students must be currently enrolled in school to qualify for student discount.
- Must own all intellectual property. SFFF and affiliates not responsible for any acquisition of any kind of rights.
- SFFF and affiliates may use trailer for promotional purposes into perpetuity.
- Pilot must be shot in Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
- Winner chooses to make a 10 min pitch for a studio or a 22 min piece for TV.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Trailer must be a representation of a pilot for a series to be filmed and/or set in Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
- Content and visuals should promote interest in and have the potential to attract viewers to Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
- Story must lend itself to the potential of ongoing TV
- Story must be realistically attainable with time and budget.
- Judges will judge based off of creativity, originality, and the quality of the idea and execution.