- Must be 30 – 90 seconds long.
- Students must be currently enrolled in school to qualify for student discount.
- Must own all intellectual property. SFFF and affiliates not responsible.
- SFFF & affiliates may use trailer for any and all promotional purposes in the future.
- Trailer must be a representation of a pilot.
- Content must show Santa Fe.
- Story must lend itself to the potential of on going series.
- Judges will judge based off of creativity and originality.
- Story must be realistically attainable with time and budget.
- Pilot must be shot in SF and surrounding areas. Must stay in state.
Submissions open November 10, 2014
- November 10, 2014 Early Bird Deadline
- $25 Regular Fee
- $15 Students
- November 21, 2014
- $50 Regular Fee
- $25 Students
- December 1, 2014 Final Deadline
- $100 Regular Fee
- $50 Students
All fees waived for IATSE 480 members, paid for by IATSE 480.