Due to the success of our first winner “t@gged” to start filming a series this month, the 3rd Annual Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project and has extended the deadline for submission. Extended deadline runs October 1st through November 30th at http://santafefilmfestival.com/index/submit-a-film/
In December 2013 the Santa Fe Film Festival awarded “#nightslikethese” the prize package worth $25K in combined cash and industry resources to create their pilot set in Santa Fe through the 1st Annual Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project after creating their 30-90 second trailer based off of a pilot idea set in Santa Fe.
Santa Fe film businesses provided the filmmakers the resources to create their pilot “#hashtag”!
- Cash from Shoot Santa Fe (Santa Fe Economic Development)
- Crew hours from IATSE
- Christa Valdez, Founder of Oneheadlightink.com for PR and Publicity
- City of Santa Fe Film Office
- Product from Elliot Location Equipment Rentals
- Product from Duke City Gourmet
- Camera rental from Panavision
- Santa Fe Studios and TM Equipment Rentals
Congratulations to Santa Fe Film Festivals 1st Annual Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project Winner “t@gged”! The festival is proud to help local filmmakers and thanks the Santa Fe Economic Development Department, IATSE Local 480, Elliot Location Equipment Rentals, Duke City Gourmet, Panavision, Santa Fe Studios and MBS for their generous support to make this happen.
The New Mexico Film Office Announces “t@gged” to film in New Mexico. Click here to read the press release.