Volunteers are the life blood of the festival; they are the most important element to pulling off a brilliant week of screenings, panels and parties. The festival depends on volunteers for every aspect.
Email any questions to Jeannie Hill at email@example.com
Volunteering gets you free access to most festival events, screenings, & celebrations; serving as a coordinator gets you all access passes as staff; inquire to learn more about events & opportunities.
All volunteers may take any unused seats to screenings 15 minutes prior to start time.
For every 4 hours of time contributed to working for the festival you will earn 1 pass to any party, panel or event valued at $10.
- Party Department – Volunteers will help coordinator attend to all aspects of hosting our parties.
- Panel Department – Volunteers will help coordinator attend to all aspects of hosting our panels.
- Movie Theater Department – Volunteers will be scheduled to represent the festival at our screening venues. CCA & Jean Cocteau
- Registration – Representatives are needed during registration located at Hotel Santa Fe Hacienda & Spa, Library. May 1 – 4 Thursday through Sunday from 8am – 8pm. Volunteers will be scheduled in order to have some one present at all times acting as a concierge, handing out credentials and answering questions.
- Filmmakers Lounge – Volunteers will help coordinator set up filmmakers lounge, break down and clean up, and prep for ongoing events in the location as well as assist with talent and interviews. Filmmakers Lounge will be located at the Hotel Santa Fe Hacienda & Spa, Hacienda.
- Gift Bags Department – Volunteers will help assemble the gift bags and deliver them to parties intended. Special Guests, VIPs, Sponsors, Filmmakers.
- Transportation Department – Volunteers will drive (gas paid) guests as scheduled by transportation coordinator.
- Merchandise Department – Volunteers will help deliver, stock, and sell merchandise.
- Blogging & Social Media – Volunteers will post accordingly to assigned elements of the festival.
- Art Department – Volunteers will help hang signage at each venue and around town as well as take them down after events.
- Red Carpet Department – Volunteers are needed for red carpet screenings & events, primarily several photographers for the events and grips to help set up and break down.
- Guest Services – Volunteers will assist in all aspects needed to make sure that our that our special guests’ needs are attended to.
- Photographers – Volunteers are needed to photograph various events at festival.
Thanks for your support of the Santa Fe Film Festival!