In the snow-covered ruins of 24th century Toronto, AEGIS, a humanoid war machine, leads a team of five robot-bound digital-humans into the the real world (aka the “E-X-T”) to retake an enemy-occupied server installation vital to the survival of their digital homeworld.

During an attempt to ambush a large pack of enemy controlled war-drones, AEGIS recalls an interrogation with the enemy’s founder, an extremist named KYM MINAMOTO…AEGIS’s mother.

As AEGIS fights for her life in the real world, she recalls the emotional fight for her identity in the INT (the digital world), as she and her mother argue over the true nature of humanity and inclusion of digital-persons within it.

Director Biography – Adrian Bobb

Working in video-games, film, and television in a variety of jobs ranging from concept artist to art director, Adrian Bobb has an extensive career in building and designing worlds for the big and small screen across Canada. His latest project, EXT is an ambitious sci-fi universe touching on new and unique subject matter set in a cyberpunk, Kurosawa-esque landscape.

Project Links

Director Statement

I like science, science-fiction, and world-building…To the point where it pretty much sums up 90% of who I am (the other 10% I believe is water). If there’s a way to create new and interesting worlds on screen, I will find a way to include it in my skillset and I will use those worlds to tell stories of our future and our potential.


Adrian Bobb


Adrian Bobb


Adrian Bobb, Zeus Kontoyannis

Year Released:






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *